1 Year Old Robbery Victim Needs Your Help





I was moved when I heard of one year old Taiwo Lawal's story. The little boy got hit by a stray bullet from armed robbers who invaded a GT Bank at Gbagada on Sunday September 9th. He was hit in the head while playing in his Dad's compound.

I have a one year old (A.Y) and cannot bear the idea of anything of such happening to him. The fact that Taiwo's just a year old is enough to break one's heart; a little innocent boy put in a painful state by a bunch of idiots who took it up to rob a bank.

That's why I'm also putting up this plea for Taiwo; I don't know him, never met his family, nor was ever asked to do this. I'm just doing it because I know what it feels to be a parent with a child in pains.

Taiwo is on admission in LUTH and needs N500,000 for treatment. If you're able to help or get help in any way, please contact his Dad on 08028416683  or his Aunt on 08121118895. His Aunt's Account details are as follows: Lawal Mariam Oyenike. GTBank. Acct no: 2087293311590. 

God bless you as you help.

2 Screamer(s):

Anonymous said...

This is so sad...and am so angry at everything!
I pray for you son of our HEAVENLY FATHER, GOD will send HIS ministering Angels to come and heal you, for by HIS stripes we are healed and made whole.
JESUS is the greatest physician, HE will come to pay you a personal visit and heal your wounds. HE is our creator, and ever faithful. IJN name.

Ginger said...

A prayer for God's intervention on this little boy's health. really sad.


p.s. Trying to figure out where GTB is in Gbagada. Is it new?